Why advertise on Jobs On The Coast?
Our Featured Job ads, offer great exposure and are available for only $247 for 42 days (including GST). New investment, a significant increase in population and a rise in the number of local jobs, is expected in the coming years. JobsOnTheCoast.com.au is responding to demand for a focused online platform, connecting local employers/recruiters with skilled and experienced candidates who specifically want to work in this spectacular region.
How do I post a job ad?
Just click Submit a Job or Login/Register on the site. You will be directed to enter a few basic details and set up your own login details. You will then be able to securely log in at any time to post further job ads. There is no limit to the number of genuine job vacancies which you can place on the site but only one ad per vacant position is permitted.
What is included?
A Featured Job ad campaign costs just $247.00 for 6 weeks. We maximise the reach of your ad with:
- on-going visibility – your posting remains at the top of Jobs On The Coast – Sunshine Coast home page providing high exposure.
- higher visibility on the site – postings appear in the main jobs list and job seeker searches and are highlighted for more prominence.
- social media boosting – featured jobs are distributed to our social media subscribers and their friends.
- direct subscriber engagement – distributed to our list of engaged mail subscribers every Friday for the duration of the ad.
- branding – the job description page for a featured ad includes a banner ad incorporating your logo and a direct link to your company website or careers portal.
- audience relevance – we are a local site with over 80% of our website traffic coming from the Sunshine Coast community
Please Contact Us if you would like further details regarding these high profile advertising opportunities.
Can any job role be advertised?
Yes, in general, you can place any ad for genuine employment opportunities on the site, as long it is based on the Sunshine Coast QLD. If your job ad is for a position in the Central Coast NSW or Hunter and Newcastle region, you can place this on our Central Coast or Hunter/Newcastle site. However, we do reserve the right not to display positions which [in our opinion] are not genuine, legal or relevant to our main audience.
What type of positions is the site for?
You can advertise permanent, casual, temporary, casual or fixed-term jobs. The site is particularly designed for positions which require skilled and experienced candidates, across the many sectors and industries that thrive on the Sunshine Coast.
This job is already advertised on other popular websites, so why put it on this one as well?
JobsOnTheCoast.com.au is focused on engaging with skilled and experienced candidates who are specifically looking for employment on the Sunshine Coast QLD. The site has many followers who are interested in finding local opportunities and many are not actively looking at other general job boards on a regular basis. We send regular updates to our followers, keeping them on top of the jobs which we are advertising.
How do I amend or expire/end my Job Ads?
Simply login and you can manage all of your jobs in the dashboard area. If you need any assistance, simply email email@example.com and we will be pleased to help.
Who is behind the site?
Jobs On The Coast is locally managed on the Sunshine Coast. We are an online jobs community supported by local specialists who can also provide help with recruitment, training, workforce support and business support services.