Temporary Temporary Communications Officer – Maroochydore
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Temporary Communications Officer
Transport and Main Roads (Organisation site)
North Coast & Wide Bay/Burnett Region; Program Delivery & Operations; Infrastructure Management and Delivery; Maroochydore
• Two full-time positions available until March 2021 (unless otherwide determined)
• Flexible working conditions and ongoing opportunities for training and career development
• Be involved in one of TMR’s largest transport infrastructure programs
Position status Temporary
Position type Full-time
Occupational group Community Engagement and Education
Workplace Location Sunshine Coast
Job ad reference QLD/305025/19
Closing date 22-Mar-2019
Yearly salary $73055 – $80336
Fortnightly salary $2800.20 – $3079.30
Job duration ASAP until 19/03/2021 with possible extension
Contact person Bonnie Johnstone
Contact details PH: (07) 5451 9273
In the role of Temporary Communications Officer you will actively participate as a member of the Communications Team to advise on, develop, implement and provide communications services for community engagement, stakeholder relationship management, issues management, media relations, executive correspondence and internal communications to ensure effective relationship outcomes for the North Coast District.
• Assist the Communications Team to provide communications advice and support to district staff on risk assessment, issues management, community consultation and communications strategies using appropriate communication tools.
• Coordinate and write media statements, responses to media inquiries, speech notes and other communication material for the Minister’s office and senior management.
• Assist with and undertake community engagement and stakeholder consultation activities during project development and delivery.
• Develop and implement communications strategies and activities which assist the district to achieve its strategic objectives.
• Gather information and write articles for various publications, including staff magazines, newsletters and information brochures, and prepare promotional materials.
• Coordinate and update the content of the district’s communication intranet and internet pages to ensure relevance to projects and initiatives.
• Provide training, advice and support to district staff and consultants to enhance communication skills and improve relationships with key stakeholders and the community in the delivery of projects and initiatives.
This position reports to the Temporary Senior Communications Advisor.
Applications to remain current for 12 months.
There are two temporary full-time positions available, until 19/03/2021 with a possibility of an extension. Please ensure you download all attachments and follow the instructions on how to apply.
How to ApplyFor more information and to apply online, please use the View & Apply link the bottom of this page.
117 total views, 1 today