Part-Time Team Members – Noosa
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Title: Team Members- Noosa!
Type: Part time
Job Ref: TM-Noosa-June2019
Applications Close: 06 Jul 19
Grill’d has a simple mission; make burgers good!
We love using fresh, local produce and are proud of our amazing burgers and overall offering. Grill’d is so much more than just nutritious burgers and delicious sides; it’s an experience – made up of burgers, great ambiance and of course, brilliant customer service. That’s where our people step in.
What makes you “Grill’d”
· Grill’d people are passionate and driven; we know we don’t just work in the restaurant; we are part of the restaurant.
· We are engaging, friendly and a big part of what keeps our customers coming back for more. Team members enjoy what they do and are awesome at it.
· Our burgers don’t just taste amazing, they look great because of the effort and love that have gone into making them. Grill’d team members take pride in their own presentation and always look super schmick in their uniforms.
· Confidence and communication. For us this means speaking with our customers clearly and in a friendly manner. It’s about asking for help when you need it and engaging with your team.
· We are team players. Our people know that every burger made and customer served contribute to what Grill’d is.
· Everyone at Grill’d has a big appetite for knowledge (ok, and burgers…). We are constantly improving our food knowledge, working on customer service and developing our skills.
What it means to be on the Grill’d Team
- We work hard but we also play hard. Each restaurant is a fun, tight-knit team that celebrates their wins and supports each other.
- There are team-based incentives hitting targets and rewards for achievements. Our managers put time and effort into developing their teams.
-If you’re a new entrant to our industry, we want you to receive industry leading training. Working with us means you’ll sign up to a nationally recognised qualification and work towards building a great foundation for your future career- and it’s on us!
- Receive industry leading training, so you get a nationally recognised qualification for coming to work.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to complete a video interview as part of the next stage of the recruitment process.
Applicants need to be available for a mixture of shifts during the week and on weekends.
Experience in a restaurant isn’t essential; if you have the attitude, we have the training. Apply today to join the Grill’d family!
How to ApplyFor more information and to apply online, please use the View & Apply link the bottom of this page.
120 total views, 1 today