Full-Time Structural Steel Detailer – Noosa
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
This successful Steel Fabrication business based at Noosa on the Sunshine Coast is seeking an experienced Structural Steel Detailer to join their expanding team. This is an opportunity to work closely with this passionate workforce to deliver high quality fabrication services.
The Job Opportunity
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this is a position where you will be working with the Drafting team to produce structural steel drawings, particularly across the residential, commercial and industrial sectors. In addition, your responsibilities will include;
* Check Estimated quantities against actual final design quantities – Full Bill of Quantities
* Procure all materials in the form of:
a. Long Product – Shaft material.
b. Plate Product – Fittings.
c. Bolts and fixings.
d. Miscellaneous items.
* Fabricate the project – This commences on receipt of all materials and uses the full drawing set provided.
* Deliver the project in agreed phases to site – coordinated with client before procurement commences to ensure flow of works match onsite programme and construction methodology.
* Installation – General arrangement drawings that the client and riggers require in order to install the product onsite.
The Successful Candidate
* Proven experience in checking engineering drawings developed through Tekla CAD software.
* Demonstrate experience in the preparation of workshop drawings.
* Demonstrate ability to read and interpret structural Engineering drawings.
* Demonstrate experience in the design and documentation of steel.
* The ability to work alone as well as part of a small team.
* Proven experience in a similar role.
* Enthusiasm and a ‘can do’ attitude.
* A willingness to go the ‘extra mile’.
* Exceptional attention to detail.
* Proven time management skills.
What’s in it for you?
* Competitive salary package.
* Strong market presence.
* Passionate and hardworking team.
* Progressive organisation who is committed to safety.
* Flexible working environment.
Please call Simon Rutten 02 4978 7723 for a confidential discussions about the role and the larger opportunity!
Please click “APPLY” to submit your application.
Reference Number: 325653A_154709058332762
Contact Details: Simon Rutten
How to ApplyFor more information and to apply online, please use the View & Apply link the bottom of this page.
61 total views, 1 today