Part-Time Senior Office Manager / Executive Assistant – Sunshine Coast
Besal is an award-winning boutique Construction & Development company based on the Sunshine Coast. Due to rapid business growth an exciting multidimensional opportunity has arisen to become a key part of our small operations team.
With Besal’s clear focus on developing the right team and supporting them to produce exceptional outcomes, this role will work closely with both the director and the construction manager across all areas of the business.
Due to the broad nature of this role we are looking for an exceptional candidate with the ability to demonstrate a high-level skillset across a range of areas.
Major responsibilities include:
- Construction & administrative duties
- Financial management including data entry and payroll
- Project management
- Contracts management
- Marketing, PR and Social Media
- Business development and systemization
- Executive Assistant duties
The successful applicant will have:
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience as an Executive Assistant, Senior office manager or similar
- Exceptional computer skills with the ability to become familiar with firm-specific software and programs
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to interact professionally with all levels of business
- Strong organizational, project management and problem solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- The ability to autonomously achieving efficient, effective and innovative outcomes
- A high attention to detail
- Experience in the Construction and/or Development industry would be favorable, but other relevant experience will be considered
This is initially a part time position 20-25 hours per week starting in 2019 with the potential to expand to full time for the right person.
Flexibility of work hours can be afforded to the right person and an attractive salary package will be negotiated relative to experience.
Please send a one-page cover letter addressing how you are the right person for this role, along with your resume in .pdf format.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Part-time
How to ApplyFor more information and to apply online, please use the View & Apply link the bottom of this page.
80 total views, 1 today