Full-Time Security Installation Technician
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Security Technician, Alarm Technician, Access Control & CCTV.
Naskam Security is one of the largest privately owned electronic security companies in Queensland based on the Sunshine Coast.
The company is seeking to fill new positions with experienced Installation and Service Technicians.
- Previous experience in Installation, Service & Maintenance of Intruder Alarms, CCTV & Access Control Systems.
- Maintain a high level of quality workmanship
- Excellent work ethic
- Eagerness to learn
- Excellent presentation
- Positive attitude & friendly outgoing personality
- Excellent communication & problem solving skills.
- Enjoys working in a team environment and be able to work without supervision.
- Be able to work to a time schedule.
What we have on offer for the successful candidate:
- Fully Maintained Company Vehicle
- Mobile Phone, Laptop, & Tablet
- Competitive Salary commensurate with experience
- Continual Training & Development
Please forward your Cover Letter and Resume to:
By no later than 5:00 pm on 23rd May 2019.
* Recruitment firms need not respond.
* Apply by email only.
* Initial interviews will be conducted by telephone.
* Only successful applicants will be contacted.
How to ApplyPlease send all applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org Must include a resume.
127 total views, 1 today