Full-Time Property Manager – Sunshine Coast
About the business
Our business is based on general caring, consideration and compassion.
A willingness to support and help each other.
About the role
The role is designed to suit a highly qualified Property Manager with a passion for all aspects of the position.
Benefits and perks
In return we offer flexibility and other incentives.
We believe in rewarding a job well done.
Skills and experience
- The candidate must be well qualified and confident with at least a minimum of 3 years experience in this profession.
- Have the knowledge and understanding of the Acts that govern our industry with comprehension.
- Be well versed in English grammar, have excellent writing skills and be well presented at all times.
- Be able to work with a team of two other property managers.
- Each portfolio will hold a maximum of 100 properties ensuring our managers are not under any unnecessary pressure caused by a heavy work load.
The team that plays together stays together. To ensure you are stress free, we offer team time out. This allows you a day to enjoy time away from the office with your team mates having some fun. As well as many other innovated small moments of gratitude that Devcon employers offer our property managers.
Lastly, the applicant most hold a current license. Some experience in Property Me would be beneficial but not essential.
Candidate would commence January 2019.
Salary will be based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Property Management: 1 year (Preferred)
How to ApplyFor more information and to apply online, please use the View & Apply link the bottom of this page.
32 total views, 1 today