Part-Time or Full-Time Physiotherapist on Sunshine Coast
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Values based company with supportive culture
- Attractive salary, incentives and annual professional development allowance
- Relocation costs and visa sponsorship available
- Graduates offered support specific to their needs and career growth
- Highly flexible – Full Time, Part time (negotiable)
Do you love working in your local community, using your skills as a therapist to deliver quality outcomes?
This could be the role you have been looking for. A unique opportunity exists for a skilled physiotherapist to join our Sunshine Coast team.
We would love to hear from qualified therapists who live on the Sunshine Coast, or would like to move to the Sunshine Coast, and are keen to work with a dynamic and growing company that offers fresh service delivery module. To join our team you need to be:
- Committed to excellence in service delivery with a strong focus on client experience and outcomes.
- Flexible to meet the needs of clients and their families, working with them in their own settings (e.g. home, school, childcare centre, etc.).
- At ease working both independently and collaboratively.
- Excited by extending your skills and working in a multidisciplinary team.
- Comfortable using technology and online tools for reporting and communication.
The focus of your role as Physiotherapist
- Apply a high level of professional judgement and knowledge to provide a wide range of physiotherapy supports to children and adults with a variety of needs.
- Assess the functional mobility, movement and balance, postural care and developmental needs of the client utilising a range of formal and informal assessment techniques and tools.
- Design intervention plans that are holistic and outcomes driven.
- Provide support and assist clients and families with the implementation of intervention plans and programs.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with clients, families, team members and other key stakeholders
- Manage a caseload, prioritising needs and completing client records.
- Hold a degree in Physiotherapy.
- Current registration with AHPRA.
- A current open driver’s licence and access to a registered, roadworthy vehicle with either third party or comprehensive insurance cover.
- Appropriate certification, or ability to gain (blue card, yellow card) for provision of Disability Services and/or services to children and young people.
You’ll enjoy working with us, we offer you:
- A positive work environment and culture of collaboration, support and growth with flexible work options.
- Administration support to take care of all the business requirements (finding clients, quality and compliance, scheduling, billing, systems and infrastructure) so you can focus on what you do and enjoy most – working with clients.
- Connection and access to like-minded professionals in a multi-disciplinary team both locally and through virtual teams in other locations.
- Professional development including discipline specific supervision, work shadowing, master classes, CPD training, peer support, and access to performance coaching to support you to be your best.
- Award remuneration based on your experience, plus car allowance.
- Professional indemnity insurance coverage.
Therapy Pro offers an innovative approach to providing high quality psychology, occupational therapy, physiotherapy, speech and language pathology and social work services.
Therapy Pro has reimagined the world of service delivery with the client central to the planning and delivery of services. Inspired by the introduction of the NDIS and greater choice and control for people, the Therapy Pro service model has been designed by therapists with therapists in mind.
Therapy Pro is a registered NDIS Provider.
How to Apply
To apply, submit your cover letter and CV via email to including…
- The names and contact details of two (2) referees – one of whom is a current or immediate past supervisor.
- In your cover letter, in 2 pages or less, why you are interested in the role, what makes you the best person for the role and how you meet the selection criteria. Please do not restate your resume.
For more information or a confidential phone conversation, contact Megan Dwyer at: Megan.Dwyer@therapypro.com.au / M: 0499 997 956
129 total views, 1 today