Full-Time Inside Sales Role – Caloundra Office
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
About the business
WDCi is a cloud solutions company. We have offices in Caloundra, Sydney and Kuala Lumpur. Established in 2008, we are focused on the Salesforce platform.
Check out these links for more information:
About the role
Inside Sales, covering:
- Existing customer interaction, follow up, upsell.
- New prospect calling, organising meetings, assisting in the sales cycle.
- Driving revenue for our flagship product RIO Education.
- Sales coordination, organising demo’s, webinars, proposals, follow up.
Benefits and perks
- Latest technology – Salesforce is the world’s leading CRM and our RIO Education platform has a unique value proposition on Salesforce.
- Flexible hours – work 9-5, 10-3, talk to us, we are flexible.
- Great location, we are downtown Caloundra, cut your commute!
- Collaborative team, if you are our type of person you will love it.
- Grow your skills through exposure to the latest and best technologies.
- Join in the fun and help us grow.
Skills and experience
- Background in RTO, Higher Education, Vocational sector is a mandatory requirement – you must know at least one area of the education market.
- Sales experience in the above market. Our apologies in advance, if you do not have experience in the education sector we will not reply to your application – thanks for your understanding.
- Technology comfortable, you will need to use Salesforce every day, we’ll train you but you need to embrace it and use it.
- Highly organised, we are a high performing team and we need a high performing inside sales rep.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, you will talk to and communicate with people in many countries, your communication skills need to be ready for this.
How to ApplyDoes this sound like you? Great, apply here today!
215 total views, 1 today