Part-Time Financial Controller – Sunshine Coast
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Sunshine Coast QLD
The Happy Snack Company is a multi-award winning, high growth natural food company which specialises in transforming Australian grown chickpeas & broad beans into tasty healthy snacks.
Our products are retailed in over 2,300 grocery stores across Australia, New Zealand & the U.K. www.happysnackcompany.com.au
This is a new permanent role and reflects a desire to invest in high quality people as we continue to build scale in this fast growing privately held business. There is flexibility with hours of work for the right candidate.
As Financial Controller you will report to directly to the Managing Director, manage a small team and participate in Executive and Board Meetings.
We are looking for someone to take Finance and Administration to the next level and there is a clear expectation that you will build team capability.
Our headquarters are located within easy commuting distance of Caloundra and the many hinterland communities which comprise this beautiful region of Queensland.
The ideal candidate will;
- Have held the senior Accounting/Finance role in an Australian Manufacturing or FMCG company and is preferably CA/CPA qualified.
- Can demonstrate Cost/Management Accounting experience and an intimate knowledge of Business/Manufacturing systems.
- Be comfortable performing the full scope of accounting work, from advising the Board, to doing bookkeeping entries.
- Take pride and satisfaction is being part of a high performing team, and develop a strong sense of ownership of the Finance & Administration function.
- Will enjoy a laugh, be flexible and adaptable, and a skilled and determined developer of our team.
If this sounds like you please apply by 7th April 2019.
Job Type: Part-time
How to ApplyFor more information and to apply online, please use the View & Apply link the bottom of this page.
77 total views, 1 today