Full-Time Experienced Chef or Cooks – Sunshine Coast
Sunshine Coast QLD
Experienced Chefs and Cooks,
We have a position open for dedicated a Chef, that will thrive on cooking outstanding quality food for our valued members and guests.
Successful applicants for this chef role will have
- Previous experience as a Chef in a busy and professional hospitality establishment
- Passion for delivering excellence in food quality and presentation
- Pride in yourself and your the food you cook within the Hospitality Industry and have experince in grill section
- The ability to cook unsupervised, under pressure and be a great hospitality team player
- The ability to perform all tasks in accordance with Food Hygiene Standards, Food Safety Plan and other hospitality regulations
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- Adhere to Occupational Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Work shifts around a 7 day week roster including nights, weekends and public holidays as well as split shifts.
Plenty of hours available for the right people who are prepared to work hard.
This is a fast paced kitchen and you will need the stamina to keep up with the pace.
You must also have the right to work in Australia
If you are up for the Challenge please send your resume with a covering letter.
Job Types: Full-time, Casual
Chef: 2 years (Preferred)
Certificate I – IV (Preferred)
The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours (Preferred)
How to ApplyFor more information and to apply online, please use the View & Apply link the bottom of this page.
15 total views, 2 today