Casual Digital Marketing
Executive Assistant In The Digital Marketing Space
About Our Business
We are an emerging provider of wise advice and coaching services in professional and personal development across several markets; via live workshops, online coaching courses, and one on one direct personalized coaching.
We know that work is play with a purpose and we apply our revolutionary thinking which awakens humanity to its superpowers.
• An action-oriented and multi-talented organizer who can drive our vision into results in a heart-centered digital marketing space.
• A freelance digital marketing person providing approximately 10 hours a week. Flexible hours and work from our office near Mooloolaba.
• Liaising with the CEO and directing digital marketing activities
• Assist with growing our social media channels and delivering online content.
• FB advertising and analytics (including Business Manager)
• Traffic design assistance
• Traffic coordination with outsourced workers
• Assistance with content production
• Conversion design assistance
• You love variation, work to targets and am OK to risk and fail.
• Write clear, compelling copy content for digital and social mediums, including web pages, blogs, email communications, Facebook Ads and more.
Accomplishments according to the agreed upon 90-day targets
• Minimum 2 years experience in Digital Advertising and performance monitoring
• A solid understanding of overall digital marketing strategy and ability to articulate your understanding and experience with sales funnels and landing pages
• Be ahead of the game when it comes to what’s working in Digital Advertising
• Ability to work under pressure, display a high attention to detail and the experience to work to tight deadlines.
How to ApplyIf you are interested in the above then jump onto the www.thein8model.com – do the Free Quiz and let us know the 4 numbers. To Apply: email email@example.com and include a cover letter outlining how your experience meets the above selection criteria, together with your CV and links to any sample work or social media accounts you have worked with.
178 total views, 2 today