contract Clinical psychologist – Sunshine Coast – Sippy Downs
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Sippy Downs QLD
Level One Psychology is a private practice located within a busy GP Super Clinic. We are a team of general, clinical and performance psychologists offering psychological support, education and assistance to children, adolescents and adults on the Sunshine Coast.
We are seeking a clinical psychologist to work independently as a subcontractor from 1 to 5 days per week within the practice providing individual assessment and therapeutic intervention to clients experiencing a range of psychological issues, many of which are receiving rebates under Medicare or through their health fund.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Masters or Doctoral qualifications in Clinical Psychology
- Relevant endorsement with the Psychology Board of Australia
- Eligibility to provide services as a Medicare Provider
- An active ABN and valid professional indemnity insurance
- Commitment to evidence-based therapies such as ACT, DBT, SFT and CBT
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Initiative, problem-solving skills and professionalism
- The ability to work autonomously
Remuneration will be offered on a fee for service basis.
If interested, please email your CV and a 1-page statement responding to the job criteria to Dr Lisa Martin.
Job Type: Contract
How to ApplyFor more information and to apply online, please use the View & Apply link the bottom of this page.
147 total views, 1 today