Full-Time Chef/Cook – Caloundra
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
About the business
We are a catering company who will be providing group food service to occupants of The Lake Kawana Accommodation at the New Sports Hub in Birtinya. We are a 7 day operation, focusing on providing healthy and nourishing breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, both buffet style and on the go.
About the role
We are seeking a cook / chef to join our team.
- We have a full time position and a casual position available.
- You must live a healthy and active lifestyle and be driven.
- We are seeking an applicant who can follow specific recipes and menus and has initiative.
- Your duties will include but not be limited to – working in daily food preparation and service of 3 main meals each day, ordering and receiving stock.
- This role will be across two locations providing job diversity.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar role.
- Ability to work in high pressure situations is vital and must be willing to work in a team as well as independently.
Job Type: Full-time
How to ApplyFor more information and to apply online, please use the View & Apply link the bottom of this page.
100 total views, 2 today