Part-Time Book keeper/administration part time!
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Are you an experienced book keeper with strong administrative skills, looking for a part time role of approx. 60 hours/month?
Join a small software distribution and services company working from our office here on the Sunshine Coast.
Flexible hours – perfect if you have children!
Duties and Responsibilities of the Role:
• Complete all monthly invoicing and PO’s using multi-currency calculations for multiple suppliers.
• Record and maintain day to day multi-currency financial transactions using Xero Accounting Software and reconcile at month end.
• Liaise with Suppliers to receive quotes for monthly and adhoc invoices ensuring licence maintenance is renewed before end date.
• Manage all Payroll responsibilities including Superannuation, Payroll Tax and WorkCover across all States.
• Proof Sales Quotes for accuracy and feedback.
• Manage all contractors’ invoices, payments and timesheets.
• Creditors and Debtors statements and reconciliations.
• Accounts payable and accounts receivable duties including credit control.
• Prepare end of month Budget, Cashflow and P&L reports for directors out of Xero.
• Manage Licence Software codes weekly liaising with Sales person/Technical consultant for up to date information. Maintain Codes records.
• Monthly Autotech Report generation using remote access to produce reports.
• General administration duties
• Assist External Accountants with BAS & EOFY reporting and lodgements
• Assist in preparation of Budgets annually alongside the GM.
Skills and Knowledge Required
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a bookkeeping or in-house accounting role
• Certificate level qualification in bookkeeping/accounting
• Requires attention to detail, with an eye to streamline business procedures
• Extensive knowledge of google suite, Excel and MS Office programs
• Excellent communication skills and a strong work ethic
• Must have experience using and be proficient in Xero
• Ability to work both autonomously and with a team
• Ability to follow systems and procedures and be comfortable in communicating with accounts via phone and email
• Must have the ability to prioritize, be organised with excellent time management skills.
• Proven track record of reliability
Approx 60 hours per month. This role is for a highly motivated and experienced Bookkeeper or Office Manager with extensive bookkeeping experience. Flexible working hours may be arranged for the right applicant (school hours).
To apply, please send your covering letter/email and your CV to email@example.com.
How to ApplyTo apply, please send your covering letter/email and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
430 total views, 1 today